Pain between shoulder blades is quite common in today’s society. Many of us live in rather Severe Pain because we have done something to cause a Pinched Nerve In Neck; this pain often poses a major challenge to work around.
Others live with constant pain between our shoulder blades or in our lower back. Often this pain drives us to seek medical help when, in fact, all that is needed is some simple stretching exercises to help stretch and loosen the muscles causing our pain in the first place. Before you reach for more than a mild pain killer or make that expensive doctor or chiropractor appointment, let us look at what causes these back pains and some simple stretches that can relieve the pain.
Pain Between Shoulder Blade Causes
The infamous Back Pain Between Shoulder Blades comes in a variety of forms both acute as well as chronic, this might occur as numbing pain that comes and goes randomly, it can also occur as a permanent stinging pain and can also be an irritation that changes position within the region among other kinds of aches and pains. The aches cause a lot of discomfort which end up affecting a person’s mental and physical state hence leading to a poor lifestyle.
- Bad Posture -This is arguably the leading cause of pains in between the shoulder blades, this comprises of bad sitting position such as not sitting upright, poor sleeping positions as well as bad walking postures.
- Poor Ergonomics – Sitting or sleeping on poorly crafted furniture as well as wearing inappropriate foot wear also contributes to shoulder blade aches, the poor structure will be as a result of poor designs and uncomfortable fabric.
- Accidents – work related accidents, car accidents, sport injuries, lifting and falling will also contribute to the aches related to the shoulder blades.
Effects Of Pain Between Shoulder Blades & Lower Back
- Fatigue – difficulty carrying out the day-to-day activities such as walking, sitting or working. The constant pains and aches will afflict the shoulder blades as well as negatively impacting other parts of the body consequently leading to discomfort.
- Mental stress – physical aches over time lead to irritability that affects the person mentally. If not eradicated in time, back pain may lead to long-term consequences such as low self-esteem. decreased social interaction, and depression.
- Chronic pain – if we do nothing to relieve what is causing back pain, this pain becomes chronic and we start using stronger and stronger pain medications in an effort to relieve the ongoing pain; these medications cause their own problems.
- Poor posture – when one experiences Pain In Upper Back Between Shoulder Blades, good posture is usually the first to go in an effort to ease any kind of back pain.
- Illness – such as sleep disorders or insomnia can result from unrelieved back pain that becomes chronic; these, in turn, can lead to a lowered immune system.
Back Pain Relief
Achieving back pain relief can be as simple as practicing mild stretching exercises. If you are experiencing pain in your upper or lower back, a few simple practices can go a long way to alleviating most back pain.
- Proper ergonomics – Proper chairs, tables, beds and shoes is one of the simplest ways of combating aches and pains, In order to understand what might be causing our back pain we need to thoroughly analyze what might be causing the pain. One area that causes pain in both the upper and lower back is poor ergonomics. One easy way to avoid back pain is to practice Stretches For Lower Back Pain Relief. If you cannot do stretches while at work, at least make sure the chairs, tables and desks you use are the right height for you. At home, purchase furniture from well-known and reputable manufactures and resellers after first trying the piece to see how it feels.
- Regular stretching -performing occasional and basic stretches, walking around the office and avoiding sitting for long periods will also mitigate the numbness that is experienced after sitting for too long. If you are experiencing lower back pain after sitting or getting too little exercise, you can often relieve back pain with Lower Back Stretches For Pain Relief. These stretching may be performed while sitting down as well as standing up.
- Exercise - attending the gym for physical training such as shoulder shrugs, lifting light weights and aerobics will also strengthen the musculoskeletal tissues. Taking part in brisk walking, jogging and also eating a nutritious diet will help in the healing and repair of damaged tissues.
- Chiropractic treatment – When the pains become chronic it is important to seek medical assistance from a qualified chiropractor who will be able to carry out a diagnosis of cause and effect. If you have faithfully used the different Stretches To Relieve Lower Back Pain as well as those to relive upper back pain near your shoulder blades, chiropractic care may very well be your next line of treatment. Be sure you check out any new chiropractor and ask for references to check out.
Do you want to get rid of your back pain between shoulder blades? Check out the different back pain stretches here and in our other back pain articles found throughout the PainKickers site and knock out your back pain.
Incoming search terms:
- best sleeping position for shoulder blade pain
- how to get rid of back pain between shoulder blades
- pain in shoulder blades when walking
- get rid of a kink between sholders
- bad posture pain between shoulder blades
- pain between shoulder blades headaches
- pain between shoulder blades on long walk
- shoulder blade pain when walking
- shoulder blade pain while walking
- sleep position for back pain between shoulder blades